Wednesday 29 December 2010

An early New Years resolution!

Ok so I have decided that it's about time that I make my next blog post! It's only taken two years (LOL)
You might ask what's spurred me on... it's two things really!
Jackie, one of my bestest scrapping buds asked recently why I didn't blog? That
got me thinking people might like to read about my slightly boring life, or maybe not, we shall see!
Also, my lovely husband bought me an ipad for Christmas, so rather than just spend my whole time playing 'Angry Birds' I now have no excuse to sit on the sofa and do a daily blog.

Let's see how many days into January I make!

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Great blog Sam! I'm especially loving the background!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you posting hunni... can't wait to hear about your boring life :P and see your gorgeous creations :)x