Saturday 2 April 2011

The Mary Poppins of all kits....

I can honestly say that the April ScrapaGoGo kit has to be possibly the nicest kit I've ever had.

I am seriously jealous of all you lucky ladies whose kit will be winging their way to you in the not too distant future, whereas mine is getting rather low. Still you have to use this kits to make way for the next scrummy GoGo kit.

Anyway, I realised that I hadn't blogged any of my layouts with this gorgeous kit, so here goes....

'Soon to be Mrs' uses a photo of me on my wedding day. I'm beginning to get past the basics of photoshop so I decided to put into practise what I had learn't and change the colour in this photo to a kind of lilac / sepia type tone to match perfectly with the papers.


The next layout 'Swish' uses a mix of five different manufacturers. I'm big into lots of hand cutting and so these papers were a perfect anecdote to my obsession!


The photo was taken of Caitlin and her friend for their 16th birthday invites and the "real" image is a combination of black and hot pink - this manipulation didn't put my photoshop skills to the test, only the kodak instant machine in Boots!

Check out other DT layouts in the gallery for more inspiration.



No comments: