Sunday 17 April 2011

OMG it was manic!

For those of you who attended the recent GoGoGetaway, you'll remember the stampede for the shop when it opened its doors at 22.45 on the Friday night.

Having been lucky enough to set up the shop, I had spied so many lovely things, even if my bank balance wasn't going to like it!

So at my local crop last weekend I 'broke' into some of my new stash, including some delicious Websters Pages button gems, to create this layout.



I used a photo taken by Cheryl Johnson at a previous GoGoGetaway, that I had printed to use with my stunning April ScrapaGoGo kit. I had ended up using a version of the same image but in more bluey grey tones, so this was 'spare'.


One of the items I had spied at the retreat was the gorgeous KI Memories scribble words, but I was sadly not quick enough then! I have since managed to get hold of a set and rather than just keep them for 'best' I am actually using them!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx


1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

WOW Sam, sound like you had a great day planned. Love the cupcakes - I bet they tasted as nice as they looked.

Glad you was able to get hold of the scribble words they work really well with your gorgeous layout.