Thursday 28 April 2011

A right Royal wedding!

I am so excited for tomorrow! I am possibly more excited than even Kate herself!

I'm a real royalist and think that we are very lucky as a nation to have all the pomp and ceremony that comes with this great country of ours!

I was lucky enough to be eight when the wedding of Charles and Di took place. We had the most amazing street party and although it is nearly 30 years ago, I still remember bits of it like it was yesterday!



So when it came to celebrating this one, I put the idea into a friends head that we should have a party at her parents pub! So guess what, we are!

7am tomorrow Harvey and I will be setting up the portrait sitting area, back home for around 9am, being picked up at 9.45am and the fun starts.

Us ladies are going in posh frocks and the men are in DJ's... Guests arrive from 10am. Champagne and canapes on arrival!

Harvey is taking portraits for charity, service at 11am, back at Buckingham Palace for 12.30pm, kiss on the balcony at 1.30pm, buffet lunch is served.

Fun and games in the afternoon, someone did suggest "It's a knockout!" We are also having a charity auction... lots include a voucher for Tootsies... your feet are immersed in a tank of Garra Rufa fish and they nibble away your dead skin - I'm after bidding on this lot!

All proceeds to Help for Heros....

So without further ado, it goes without saying 'CONGRATULATIONS WILL and KATE"




I know these aren't Royal cupcakes, but it was Nina's birthday on Good Friday and my Mum always makes stunning cakes, so as some of the other images are edible, I thought I should show you her creations...

Pretty huh?


Enjoy tomorrow whatever you do xxx


No comments: