Monday 16 May 2011

The cutest picture ever!

Thought I'd share with you a recent layout that I created, using one of my all time favourite photos!

It was taken in Whitby when Nina was about two; she was a stocky little thing then and could have the most amazing strops! Apparently she has the Grandma Ball gene! She simply plonked herself on this step and pulled the most solemn little face.

Poor little thing, made to wear jelly sandals and socks - one for the 18th photo library!


Because it was taken a few years ago, it prints much better in black and white. I kept the colours in the layout muted to reflect both the black and white photo and the mood of the image.


I'm normally more a "tight" cluster of embellishments type of scrapper, but I do really like the way these are scattered and lead your eye around the page.

Right off to watch a bit of telly!


No comments: