Sunday 17 July 2011

Can you guess where I've been?

So I was sitting here writing yesterdays' blog post, when I was told to get a wiggle on! Whilst I knew we were going to a party last night in Yorkshire, I assumed I was driving back! Harvey, on the other hand decided to book us into a hotel for the night so surprised me with a night away...

This was the view from our room, can you guess where we stayed?

There's a clue in the cafe on the right had side of the image... it's featured in a long running TV series, the theme of which goes "da da dah, da da da dah, da da dah, da da da dah"... okay so I don't have sound!


The TV series was "Last of the Summer Wine"


Sid's cafe?....


We stayed in Holmfirth, what a cute place that is! There was a fantastic farmers market there this morning, so we had to buy... and came away with a few edibles, including the most amazing mushrooms!

Then a stop by at Harvey's Dads for lunch, OMG he is a truly talented cook... our second course was lobster gratin. We discussed his potential for entering Masterchef, but I think he's worried he wouldn't do too well!

Off to relax now, and eagerly await the results of The Apprentice - I'm team Helen!


No comments: