Thursday 28 July 2011

Some more with August's kit

So I know it's a cliche, but we are very nearly at the end of July - where does the time go?

One minute we're all shivery and cold in January, the next minute we're all shivery and cold in July! I'm just hoping for some sunny weather in early August because we're glamping in the Lake District and I've been told it always rains there! It's not that I mind the rain, in fact I adore that musty smell of the rain after a dry spell!

But what will be, will be, so to stay on a positive, cheery note I though that I would share a couple of my August layouts with you...

One of the ScrapaGoGo Add-ons 'Strawberry Laces' is stunning, I had to resist very hard from incorporating it into every layout that I created!

'Pretty' uses the gorgeous SC veneer hearts, which being of a wooden finish means they can be used for both romantic and non romantic focused layouts - perfect hey?

I love this simplicity of this photo, a captured reflection by Caitlin of her sister getting ready for a night on the tiles!


'Mr Hill' is another one for the album!

As one of the many Mad Hatters we had at Olivia's party, this one, who under the disguise was my husband's brother-in-law, had me doubled over with laughing!

The fabulous hybrids, designed each month for us by Kirsty Wiseman were stunning this month and I have to admit to being a bit daisytastic on this layout! Along with other random elements, they were a perfect complement to the eccentric looking photo!







No comments: