Friday 9 December 2011

Flora and Fauna

I got all Christmassy recently when I got the lovely Flora and Fauna December kit from ScrapaGoGo.

It's a stunner featuring Websters Pages, Bo Bunny, Authentique and Lily Bee and a gorgeous Hambly overlay... and that's just the papers!

With all the full on, busy, busy lives we lead and especially in the run up to Christmas, I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to blog any of my December designs...


So without further ado, my first layout was Grow.

This kit with all its intricate papers allows for my obsession of cutting out the tiniest of elements...

The Websters resin cameo took centre stage in this layout, well who can blame me!


Anyway off to my local crop, Harvey is out and so I thought why not? I've been off work today and had a throughly relaxed time so right in the mood for some scrapping. And even better I leave my stuff overnight and I'm back there tomorrow... bonus!


I got all Christmassy recently when I got the lovely Flora and Fauna December kit from ScrapaGoGo.

It's a stunner featuring

No comments: