Monday 2 January 2012

Going green!!!

To say New Years' Eve was a hoot would be the understatement of the year (and that could count for both 2011 and 2012!)

It was fancy dress at our local and so in true spirit we participated.

Harvey came up the idea that Shrek would be kind of cool and so our disguise was hatched!

Green face paint (even after a trial run) isn't that easy to apply...



At one point I got some in my eye...

And then there was the fiasco of having to do one's hands - Shrek came to my rescue at this point!


And so we were out and starting to enjoy, only for me to realise that I had forgotten my ears!!!

Still I could still pull Shreks's....


And then by about 11.30pm the cross dressing started, so we now have Shrek as Princess Fiona and I'm wearing an outfit from one of the Adams family...


Need I say more?


1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Enough said - lol ... Sounds like you had a great time.