Wednesday 29 February 2012

Two weekends away on the trot... I am lucky!

Don't they say all the best things come in three's?

Well this isn't always true, cause whilst I have been exceptionally lucky to have been away for the last two weekends, I have to work this coming Sunday!

Still on Saturday I'm off for a haircut and my nails, so it's not all bad! (I don't really mind having to work.... It means I can enjoy weekends away like the last two I have been on...

The first weekend, which started on Friday 17th February was spent with my fantastic ScrapaGoGo DT teamies over in Suffolk... a wonderful weekend, great company, food and friends... Love you guys xxx



Then this last weekend was over in the Shropshire countryside at Toad Hall which has become a favourite venue... this was my third visit and Sheena and I went along with members of the Solihull crop, three of whom I hadn't met before!

So waves to Bernice, Morag and Julie and thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome xxx



And can I just add that this is my first post using BlogPress.. And it won't be my last xxx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Glad you enjoyed spending time with the Solihull girls, you were more than welcome.

Heres to the next visit to Toad Hall.

Yah to BlogPress.

xx