Monday 30 April 2012

I love this game...

And it's not Draw Something, although I am totally hooked on this and will no doubt be blogging about this addictive game soon!

It's Chinese Whispers that Rebekah Day is running over on the ScrapaGoGo CH.

I am so enjoying it, and was so glad that this time around I got a space! I received from the lovely Ally and forward to another equally lovely Ally (no excuses for getting names wrong!)

Here's my take on this months layout, using a few bits from the delicious ScrapaGoGo April kit, along with loads of my purchases from the GoGoGetaway.


I've been saving the Prima gates for a while now and finally relented to committing them to a layout - makes way for more shopping!


I'm very into using dressmaking patterns on layouts at the moment - they featured on my layouts on my last post too!


How gorgeous is the envelope Prima trinket, bought from the GoGoGetaway shop - they all flew into everyones shopping baskets and then someone must have changed their mind... I was in the right place at the right time and so they hopped into my basket!



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sam, this is gorgeous!