Sunday 14 July 2013

This could be becoming a habit...

Just lately my scrapping time seems to be getting less and less, but taking part in the weekly CSI challenge not only is encouraging me to play along, but I'm well and truly stepping out of my safe zone of colours...

This last weeks challenge was used to a colour palette of typically Royal Red, White and Blue but with a twist of fresh green. I remembered the photos taken last year at the Diamond Jubilee and knew they'd be perfect to work with it!




Although virtually impossible to see the individual members of the Royal family, the huge screens enabled everyone to get a good view.

When you take part in the CSI challenge you have to use all five colours along with two items of evidence from a long list. Normally I use more than two, but this week I went a bit overboard and used nine!


The papers are mainly from one of the new Kaisercraft ranges Porcelain Rose. Big Ben came from a postcard found at IKEA and the gingham base paper was from the Cook range by Ruby Rock-it


I'm already really excited by the colours in case 80, so much so Nina had to oblige in her new bikini...

1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

WOW Sam, love it. x