Friday 11 October 2013

Two weeks today

And I'll be packed and ready to wend my way to Theobalds Park for a weekend of fun and laughter at the 11th GoGoGetaway!

I'm teaching four classes and thought I would share with you the sneak peeks the delegates have got to see - with the option of seeing the class layout in full before the event, something GoGo has never chosen to do before but it seems to have been a bit hit with the ladies!

Yummy, with lovely Prima papers...



 So, so very fun!

Totally adorable, so tweet...


Very very pretty and delicate, again beautiful Prima products!


And on that note, I must dash - off to spend the weekend scrapping with some great friends in Derbyshire...

ARE YOU READY ASHBOURNE?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ooh Sam, I can't wait - I'm doing a couple of your classes!!!!! Only 8 sleeps now!