Saturday 28 June 2014

Happy Saturday!

So this weekend I'm teaching at a lovely venue in Wanborough…

This will be my third time teaching at this venue and what a room these ladies have to scrap in and I have to teach in, beautiful high ceilings and fantastic facilities surrounded by lovely friendly people…

Sheena and I are doing two classes each with a M&T on the Saturday evening.

My first class on Saturday, in all its glory…


Such pretty, pretty colours and loving the combination of an oversized photo against the smaller ones…

And my second class on Sunday… lots of painting involved in this one!


So I hope the Wanborough ladies enjoy making their layouts as much as I did creating them!

Anyway, must dash, got some crafting to teach!

1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

These are fab-u-lous - I love them both. The ladies will be thrilled. Love the water-colour effect.